To order one of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Keeper of the Flock with “Come unto Me,” It is the Saviour’s voice and When all my labors and trials are o’er

“Come unto Me,” It is the Saviour’s voice,
The Lord of life, who bids thy heart rejoice;
O weary heart, with heavy cares oppress’d,
“Come unto Me,” and I will give you rest.

Weary with life’s long struggle full of pain,
O doubting soul, thy Saviour calls again;
Thy doubts shall vanish and thy sorrows cease,
“Come unto Me,” and I will give you peace.

Oh, dying man, with guilt and sin dismayed,
With conscience wakened, of thy God afraid;
Twixt hopes and fears- oh, end the anxious strife,
“Come unto Me,” and I will give you life.

Rest, peace, and life, the flow’rs of deathless bloom,
The Saviour gives us, not beyond the tomb-
But here, and now, on earth, some glimpse is giv’n
Of joys which wait us thro’ the gates of heav’n.

Refrain
“Come unto Me,” “come unto Me,”
“Come unto Me, and I will give you rest,”
I will give you rest,
I will give you rest.

Nath. Norton

When all my labors and trials are o’er,
And I am safe on that beautiful shore,
Just to be near the dear Lord I adore,
Will thro’ the ages be glory for me.

When, by the gift of His infinite grace,
I am accorded in heaven a place,
Just to be there and to look on His face,
Will thro’ the ages be glory for me.

Friends will be there I have loved long ago;
Joy like a river around me will flow;
Yet, just a smile from my Savior, I know,
Will thro’ the ages be glory for me.

Chorus
O that will be glory for me,
Glory for me, glory for me;
When by His grace I shall look on His face,
That will be glory, be glory for me.

Chas. H. Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment