To order one of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

Friday, May 9, 2014

Floral Basket with Book with He is coming, the “Man of Sorrows,” and What tho’ the way be lonely

He is coming, the “Man of Sorrows,”
Now exalted on high;
He is coming with loud hosannas,
In the clouds of the sky.

He is coming, our loving Saviour,
Blessed Lamb that was slain;
In the glory of God the Father,
On the earth He shall reign.

He is coming, our Lord and Master,
Our Redeemer and King;
We shall see Him in all His beauty,
And His praise we shall sing.

He shall gather His chosen people;
Who are called by His name;
And the ransomed of ev’ry nation,
For His own He shall claim.

Chorus
Hallelujah!  Hallelujah!
He is coming again;
And with joy we shall gather round Him,
At His coming to reign.

Alice Monteith

What tho’ the way be lonely,
And dark the shadows fall;
I know where’er it leadeth,
My Father planned it all.

The sun may shine tomorrow,
The shadows break and flee;
‘Twill be the way He chooses,-
The Father’s plan for me.

He guides my halting footsteps
Along the weary way,
For well He knows the pathway
Will lead to endless day.

A day of light and gladness,
On which no shade will fall,
‘Tis this at last awaits me-
My Father planned it all.

Chorus

I sing thro’ shade and sunshine,
And trust whate’er befall;
His way is best-it leads to rest;
My Father planned it all.

H. H. Pierson

No comments:

Post a Comment