To order one of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

Monday, May 19, 2014

Flowers in Tin Vase and City Garden with “God bless you!” from the heart we sing and Sweet is the promise “I will not forget thee;”

“God bless you!” from the heart we sing,
God give to ev’ry one His grace,
Till He on high His ransomed bring
To dwell with Him in endless peace.

God bless you on your pilgrim way,
Thro’ storm and sunshine guiding still;
His presence guard you day by day,
And keep you safe from ev’ry ill.

God bless you in this world of strife,
When oft the soul would homeward fly,
And give the sweetness to your life,
Of waiting for the rest on high.

God bless you, and the patience give
To walk thro’ life by Jesus’ side;
For Him to bear, for Him to live,
And then with Him be glorified.

God bless us all, and give us rest
When Christ shall come and glory dawn;
Our sun is swinging toward the west,
Life’s little day will soon be gone.

Chorus
God bless you!  God bless you!
Bless and keep us all in Jesus’ love,
And, when our partings here are over,
Take us to the joys above.

    El. Nathan


Sweet is the promise “I will not forget thee;”
Nothing can molest or turn my soul away;
E’en tho’ the night be dark within the valley,
Just beyond is shining an eternal day.

Trusting the promise “I will not forget thee;”
Onward will I go with songs of joy and love,
Tho’ earth despise me, tho’ my friends forsake me,
I shall be remembered in my home above.

When at the golden portals I am standing,
All my tribulations, all my sorrows past,
How sweet to hear the blessed proclamation
“Enter, faithful servant, welcome home at last.”

Chorus

I will not forget thee or leave thee,
In my hands I’ll hold thee, in my arms I’ll fold thee,
I will not forget thee or leave thee,
I am thy Redeemer, I will care for thee.

Charles H. Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment