To order one of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Wild Peonies with When they crucified my Saviour and Now from the altar of my heart

When they crucified my Saviour
On the cross of Calvary,
There a blessed fount was opened
For my cleansing, full and free,
And my sins were all forgiven
Just by faith in His shed blood-
They are wash’d away for ever
By the crimson flood!

Now I plead the blood of Jesus,
And He’s with me all the way;
I am happy and rejoicing
In His favor ev’ry day;
In the burden and the trial
There is none so kind as He;
My Redeemer is my kinsman,
And His blood saves me!

He will robe me with white raiment
When my pilgrimage is past,
And present me pure and spotless
With the sanctified at last;
I will sing His praise and glory
Unto all eternity,
Telling evermore the story
How His blood saved me!

Chorus
It cleanseth me, it cleanseth me!
The precious blood of Jesus
Fully cleanseth me!
It cleanseth me,
It cleanseth me!
The precious blood of Jesus
Fully cleanseth me!

Mrs. Elizabeth Miller

Now from the altar of my heart
  Let incense flames arise;
Assist me, Lord, to offer up
  Mine evening sacrifice.

Minutes and mercies multiplied
  Have made up all this day;
Minutes came quick, but mercies were
  More fleet and free than they.

New time, new favour, and new joys
  Do a new song require;
Till I shall praise Thee as I would,
  Accept my heart’s desire. Amen

John Mason

No comments:

Post a Comment