To order one of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

Monday, June 2, 2014

Fresh Eggs, Crockery and Walnuts with Depth of mercy! Can there be and O what a change! From the darkness of night

Depth of mercy!  Can there be
Mercy still reserved for me
Can my God His wrath forbear;
Me, the chief of sinners, spare?

I have long withstood His grace;
Long provoked Him to His face;
Would not hearken to His calls;
Grieved Him by a thousand falls.

Kindled His relentings are;
Me He now delights to spare;
Cries, How shall I give thee up?-
Lets the lifted thunder drop!

Now incline me to repent,
Let me now my fall lament;
Now my foul revolt deplore;
Weep, believe and sin no more.

Chorus
There for me the Savior stands;
Shows the wounds within His hands;
God is love!  I know, I feel;
Jesus pleads and loves me still.

Charles Wesley
O what a change! From the darkness of night
Into the noontide of God’s shining light;
Out of my weakness to strength in His might,
O what a change! O what a change!

O what a change! From my hunger for bread
Into the place where His children are fed,
Into the blessing of life from the dead,
O what a change! O what a change!

O what a change! From my burden of care
Into the rest He invites me to share,
Into His joy from the sorrow I bear,
O what a change! O what a change!

Chorus
O what a change in my heart there has been!
O what a change! O what a change!
O what a change, since the Savior came in!
O what a change! O what a change!

Mrs. C. D. Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment