To order one of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

Friday, June 20, 2014

Wild Flowers with You told me the story of Christ and His love with Jesus, merciful and mild

You told me the story of Christ and His love,
You showed me the pathway to mansions above;
I called to the Savior, He answered my pray’r;
You led me to Jesus, I will meet you there.

You show’d me the fountain that cleanseth the soul,
The streams of salvation that wondrously roll;
I sought the Great Healer, the blessing to share;
You led me to Jesus, I will meet you there.

You told me of mercies that fail nevermore,
Of grace all sufficient, of love’s boundless store:
And now I am trusting the Father’s kind care:
You led me to Jesus, I will meet you there.

The light of that country shall never grow dim,
So bright is the glory that streameth from Him;
O joy everlasting, beyond all compare!
You led me to Jesus, I will meet you there.

Chorus
I will meet you there, I will meet you there;
Is anyone saying, I will meet you there?
In the beautiful city so bright and so fair;
You led me to Jesus, I will meet you there.

E. E. Hewitt
Jesus, merciful and mild,
Lead me as a helpless child:
On no other arm but Thine
Would my weary soul recline.
Thou art ready to forgive,
Thou canst bid the sinner live;
Guide the wanderer, day by day,
In the strait and narrow way.

Thou canst fit me by Thy grace
For the heavenly dwelling-place;
All Thy promises are sure,
Ever shall Thy love endure;
Then what more could I desire,
How to greater bliss aspire?
All I need, in Thee I see;
Thou art All in all to me.

Jesus, Saviour all Divine,
Hast Thou made me truly Thine?
Hast Thou bought me by Thy blood?
Reconciled my heart to God?
Hearken to my tender prayer,
Let me Thine own image bear,
Let me love Thee more and more
Till I reach heaven’s blissful shore.

Thomas Hastings

No comments:

Post a Comment