To order one of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

Monday, July 14, 2014

Pottery, Flowers and Letters with O could I speak the matchless worth and There's a land beyond the skies

  O could I speak the matchless worth,
O could I sound the glories forth,
  Which in my Saviour shine,
I’d soar and touch the heavenly strings,
And vie with Gabriel while he sings
  In notes almost divine.

  I’d sing the precious blood he spilt,
My ransom from the dreadful guilt
  Of sin, and wrath divine;
I’d sing his glorious righteousness,
In which all-perfect, heavenly dress
  My soul shall ever shine.

  I’d sing the characters he bears,
And all the forms of love he wears,
  Exalted on his throne;
In loftiest songs of sweetest praise,
I would to everlasting days
  Make all his glories known.

  Well, the delightful day will come
When my dear Lord will bring me home,
  And I shall see his face;
Then with my Saviour, Brother, Friend,
A blest eternity I’ll spend,
  Triumphant in his grace.

Samuel MedleyThere’s a land beyond the skies
Where the new song sweetly swells,
Where the Christ who saved our souls
In His glory ever dwells.

We are homesick for that land
Still our hearts rejoicing sing,
We shall lay our burdens down,
In the palace of the King.

Step by step we journey on
Where the love light never dies,
Jesus waits our coming feet,
In the land beyond the skies.

Chorus
We shall sing the glad new song
Where the love light never dies;
We shall sing and praise His name
In the land beyond the skies.

Lizzie De Armond

No comments:

Post a Comment