To order one of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Anniversary Flowers with Candle and Prayer is the breath in man and I am trusting Thee, Lord Jesus

  Prayer is the breath of God in man,
  Returning whence it came;
Love is the sacred fire within,
  And prayer the rising flame.

  It gives the burdened spirit ease,
  And soothes the troubled breast;
Yields comfort to the mourners here,
  And to the weary rest.

  When God inclines the heart to pray,
  He hath an ear to hear;
To him there’s music in a groan,
  And beauty in a tear.

  The humble suppliant cannot fail
  To have his wants supplied,
Since He for sinners intercedes,
  Who once for sinners died.

Benjamin BeddomeI am trusting Thee, Lord Jesus,
     Trusting only Thee;
Trusting Thee for full salvation,
     Great and free.

I am trusting Thee for pardon;
     At Thy feet I bow;
For Thy grace and tender mercy,
     Trusting now.

I am trusting Thee for cleansing
     In the crimson flood;
Trusting Thee to make me holy
     By Thy blood.

I am trusting Thee to guide me;
     Thou alone shalt lead,
Every day and hour supplying
    All my need.

I am trusting Thee for power;
     Thine can never fail;
Words which Thou Thyself shalt give me
     Must prevail.

I am trusting Thee, Lord Jesus;
     Never let me fall;
I am trusting Thee for ever,
     And for all.

Frances R. Havergal

No comments:

Post a Comment