To order one of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Fresh and Dried Flowers with Always with us, always with us and Father, whate'er of earthly bliss

  Always with us, always with us;-
  Words of cheer and words of love;
Thus the risen Saviour whispers,
  From his dwelling-place above.
With us when we toil in sadness,
  Sowing much, and reaping none;
Telling us that in the future
  Golden harvests shall be won.

  With us when the storm is sweeping
  O’er our pathway dark and drear;
Waking hope within our bosoms,
  Stilling every anxious fear.
With us in the lonely valley,
  When we cross the chilling stream;
Lighting up the steps to glory
  With salvation’s radiant beam.

Edwin H. NevinFather, whate’er of earthly bliss
  Thy sovereign will denies,
Accepted at Thy throne of grace
  Let this petition rise:

Give me a calm and thankful heart,
  From every murmur free;
The blessings of Thy grace impart,
  And make me live to Thee.

Let the sweet hope that Thou art mine
  My path of life attend:
Thy presence through my journey shine,
  And crown my journey’s end.  Amen

Anne Steele

No comments:

Post a Comment