To order one of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Assorted Summer Blooms with Come at the morning hour and

  Come at the morning hour,
  Come, let us kneel and pray;
Prayer is the Christian pilgrim’s staff
  To walk with God all day.

  At noon, beneath the Rock
  Of ages, rest and pray;
Sweet is that shelter from the sun
  In weary heat of day.

  At evening, in thy home,
  Around its altar, pray;
And finding there the house of God,
  With heaven then close the day.

  When midnight veils our eyes,
  O it is sweet to say,
“I sleep, but my heart waketh, Lord,
  With thee to watch and pray.”

James MontgomeryMy spirit on Thy care,
  Blest Saviour, I recline;
Thou wilt not leave me to despair,
  For Thou art love divine.

In Thee I place my trust,
  On Thee I calmly rest;
I know Thee good, I know Thee just,
  And count Thy choice the best.

Whate’er events betide,
  Thy will they all perform:
Safe in Thy breast my head I hide,
  Nor fear the coming storm.

Let good or ill befall,
  It must be good for me;
Secure in having Thee in all,
  Of having all in Thee. Amen

Henry F. Lyte

No comments:

Post a Comment