To order one of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Waterfall with What a blessed hope is mine and There is a land of pure delight

What a blessed hope is mine,
Thro’ the love of Jesus;
I’m an heir of life divine,
Thro’ the love of Jesus.

I can sing without a fear,
Praise the name of Jesus;
He my present help is near,
Praise the name of Jesus.

Pressing on my pilgrim way,
Trusting only Jesus,
O ‘tis joy from day to day,
Trusting only Jesus.

Thus my journey I’ll pursue,
Looking unto Jesus,
Till the land of rest I view,
There to dwell with Jesus.

Chorus
He will my soul defend,
He, my unchanging Friend;
He will keep me to the end;
All glory be to Jesus.
                         Robert Bruce
There is a land of pure delight,
Where saints immortal reign;
Eternal day excludes the night,
And pleasures banish pain.
There everlasting spring abides,
And never-with’ring flowers;
Death, like a narrow sea, divides
This heavenly land from ours.

Sweet fields beyond the swelling flood,
Stand dressed in living green,
So to the Jews old Canaan stood,
While Jordan rolled between.
Could we but climb where Moses stood,
And view the landscape o’er,
Not Jordan’s stream, nor death’s cold flood,
Should fright us from the shore.

Isaac Watts

No comments:

Post a Comment