To order one of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

Monday, April 14, 2014

Like Wallpaper with Some day the silver cord will break and All my doubts I give to Jesus

Some day the silver cord will break,
And I no more as now shall sing;
But, O, the joy when I shall wake
Within the palace of the King!

Some day my earthly house will fall,
I cannot tell how soon ‘twill be,
But this I know-my All in All
Has now a place in heav’n for me.

Some day, when fades the golden sun
Beneath the rosy-tinted west,
My blessed Lord shall say, “Well done!”
And I shall enter into rest.

Some day; till then I’ll watch and wait,
My lamp all trimm’d and burning bright,
That when my Saviour ope’s the gate,
My soul to Him may take its flight.

Chorus
And I shall see Him face to face,
And tell the story-Saved by grace;
And I shall see Him face to face,
And tell the story-Saved by grace.
                       F. J. Crosby

All my doubts I give to Jesus!
I’ve His gracious promise heard-
“I shall never be confounded”-
I am trusting in that word.

All my sin I lay on Jesus!
He doth wash me in His blood:
He will keep me pure and holy,
He will bring me home to God.

All my fears I give to Jesus!
Rests my weary soul on Him;
Tho’ my way be hid in darkness,
Never can His light grow dim.

All my joys I give to Jesus!
He is all I want of bliss:
He of all the worlds is Master-
He has all I need in this.

All I am I give to Jesus!
All my body, all my soul,
All I have, and all I hope for,
While eternal ages roll.

Chorus
I am trusting, fully trusting,
Sweetly trusting in His word;
I am trusting, fully trusting,
Sweetly trusting in His word.

J. C. Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment