To order one of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Sunflower, Dish, and Wood with When my lifework is ended, and I cross the swelling tide and My hope is built on nothing less

When my lifework is ended, and I cross the swelling tide,
When the bright and glorious morning I shall see;
I shall know my Redeemer when I reach the other side,
And His smile will be the first to welcome me.

Oh, the soul-thrilling rapture when I view His blessed face,
And the lustre of His kindly beaming eye;
How my full heart will praise Him for the mercy, love, and grace,
That prepares for me a mansion in the sky.

Oh, the dear ones in glory, how they beckon me to come,
And our parting at the river I recall;
To the sweet vales of Eden they will sing my welcome home,
But I long to meet my Saviour first of all.

Thro’ the gates to the city in a robe of spotless white,
He will lead me where no tears shall ever fall;
In the glad song of ages I shall mingle with delight;
But I long to meet my Saviour first of all.

Chorus
I shall know Him, I shall know Him,
As redeem’d by His side I shall stand,
I shall know Him, I shall know Him
By the print of the nails in His hand.
                      Fanny J. Crosby
My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus’ blood and righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus’ name.

When darkness veils His lovely face,
I rest on His unchanging grace;
In every high and stormy gale,
My anchor holds within the vail.

His oath, His covenant, His blood,
Support me in the whelming flood;
When all around my soul gives way,
He then is all my hope and stay.

When He shall come with trumpet sound,
O, may I then in Him be found;
Drest in His righteousness alone,
Faultless to stand before the throne!

Chorus
On Christ, the Solid Rock I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand,
All other ground is sinking sand.

Rev. Edward Mote

No comments:

Post a Comment