To order one of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Iris, Cosmos with I need Thee, precious Jesus and All the way my Saviour leads me

I need Thee, precious Jesus!
  For I am very poor;
A stranger and a pilgrim,
  I have no earthly store.
I need the love of Jesus
  To cheer me on my way,
To guide my feeble footsteps,
  To be my strength and stay.

I need Thee, blessed Jesus!
  I need a friend like Thee;
A friend so sympathizing,
  A friend to care for me.
I need the heart of Jesus
  To feel each anxious care,
To tell my every want to,
  And all my sorrows share.

I need Thee, blessed Jesus!
  And hope to see Thee soon,
Encircled with the rainbow,
  And seated on Thy throne;
There, with the blood-bought children,
  My joy shall ever be,
To sing Thy praise, Lord Jesus-
  To gaze, my Lord, on Thee.

     Frederick Whitfield

All the way my Saviour leads me;
What have I to ask beside?
Can I doubt His tender mercy,
Who thro’ life has been my guide?
Heav’nly peace, divinest comfort,
Here by faith in Him to dwell!
For I know whate’er befall me,
Jesus doeth all things well;
For I know, whate’er befall me,
Jesus doeth all things well.

All the way my Saviour leads me;
Cheers each winding path I tread;
Gives me grace for every trial,
Feeds me with the living bread;
Tho’ my weary steps may falter,
And my soul athirst may be,
Gushing from the Rock before me,
Lo! a spring of joy I see;
Gushing from the Rock before me,
Lo! a spring of joy I see.

All the way my Saviour leads me;
Oh, the fullness of His love!
Perfect rest to me is promised
In my Father’s house above;
When my spirit, cloth’d immortal,
Wings its flight to realms of day,
This my song through endless ages-
Jesus led me all the way;
This my song thro’ endless ages-
Jesus led me all the way.
                          Fanny J. Crosby

No comments:

Post a Comment