To order one of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Oranges, Glassware and Cosmos with He lives and loves, our Saviour King and My God I have found

He lives and loves, our Saviour King;
With joyful lips your tribute bring;
Repeat His praise, exalt His name;
Whose grace and truth are still the same.

His Hand is strong, His word endures,
His sacrifice our peace secures;
From sin and death He doth redeem,
His changeless love be all our theme.

Each day reveals His constant love,
With “mercies new” from heav’n above;
Thro’ ages past His word has stood;
Oh taste and see that He is good.

Chorus
His mercy flows, an endless stream,
To all eternity the same;
To all eternity, to all eternity,
To all eternity the same.
                       J. H. Johnston
My God I have found
The thrice blessed ground,
Where life, and where joy, and true comfort abound.

‘Tis found in the blood
Of Him who once stood
My refuge and safety, my surety with God.

He bore on the tree
The sentence for me,
And now both the surety and sinner are free.

And though here below
‘Mid sorrow and woe,
My place is in heaven with Jesus I know.

And this I shall find
For such is His mind,
“He’ll not be in glory and leave me behind.”

Chorus
Hallelujah! Thine the glory!
Hallelujah! Amen!
Hallelujah! Thine the glory!
Revive us again.

Rev. John Gambold

No comments:

Post a Comment