To order one of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

Friday, September 13, 2013

Struggling no More with When heavy grows my load of care and There is a fold whence none can stray,

When heavy grows my load of care,
Or when in sorrow or despair
I need a friend my woe to share,
I always go to Jesus.

When darkness hides the path I take,
And life’s wild storms upon me break;
When earthly friends, I lov’d, forsake,
I always go to Jesus.

When enemies their strength display,
And strive to cause my soul to stray,
From life and light, without delay
I always go to Jesus.

When worn, and weary, and depress’d,
My trusting spirit sighs for rest,
To lay my head upon his breast,
I always go to Jesus.

Chorus

I always go to Jesus,
The loving, faithful Jesus;
To him alone my wants are known;
I always go to Jesus.

James Rowe
There is a fold whence none can stray,
  And pastures ever green,
Where sultry sun, or stormy day,
  Or night is never seen.

Far up the everlasting hills,
  In God’s own light it lies;
His smile its vast dimension fills
  With joy that never dies.

Soon at his feet my soul will lie
  In life’s last struggling breath;
But I shall only seem to die,-
  I shall not taste of death.

Far from this guilty world to be,
  Exempt from toil and strife,
To spend eternity with thee,
  My Saviour, this is life.

John East

No comments:

Post a Comment