To order one of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Mixed Flowers and Tin Vase with Never be sad or desponding and The glory shines before me

Never be sad or desponding
If thou hast faith to believe;
Grace, for the duties before thee,
Ask of thy God and receive.

What if thy burdens oppress thee;
What tho’ thy life may be drear;
Look on the side that is brightest;
Pray, and thy path will be clear.

Never be sad or desponding,
There is a morrow for thee;
Soon thou shalt dwell in its brightness,
There with the Lord thou shalt be.

Chorus

Never give up,
Never give up,
Never give up to thy sorrows,
Jesus will bid them depart;
Trust in the Lord,
Trust in the Lord,
Sing when your trials are greatest,
Trust in the Lord and take heart.

Fanny J. Crosby
The glory shines before me!
  I cannot linger here!
Though clouds may darken o’er me,
  My Father’s house is near.
If through this barren desert
  A little while I roam,-
The glory shines before me;
  I am not far from home!

Beyond the storms I’m going,
  Beyond this vale of tears,
Beyond the flood’s o’erflowing,
  Beyond the changing years;
I’m going to the homeland,
  By faith long since possessed,-
The glory shines before me,
  For this is not my rest!

The Lamb is there the glory!
  The Lamb is there the light!
There shall be no more weeping,
  And there is no more night.
The voice of Jesus calls me,
  My race will soon be run,
The glory shines before me:
  The prize will soon be won!

The glory shines before me!
  I know that all is well!
My Father’s care is o’er me,
  His praises I would tell.
The love of Christ constrains me,
  His blood has washed me white;
Where Jesus is in glory,-
  ‘Tis home! and love! and light!

Hannah K. Burlingham

No comments:

Post a Comment