To order one of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Clouds, Flowers with I know that my Redeemer liveth and Come, let our hearts and voices join

I know that my Redeemer liveth,
And on the earth again shall stand;
I know eternal life he giveth,
That grace and pow’r are in his hand.

I know his promise never faileth,
The word he speaks, it cannot die;
Tho’ cruel death my flesh assaileth,
Yet I shall see him by and by.

I know my mansion he prepareth,
That where he is there I shall be;
O wondrous tho’t, for me he careth,
And he at last will come for me.

Chorus
I know, I know that Jesus liveth,
And on the earth again shall stand;
I know, I know that life he giveth,
That grace and pow’r are in his hand.
                        Jessie Brown Pounds
  Come, let our hearts and voices join
  To praise the Saviour’s name;
Whose truth and kindness are divine,
  Whose love’s a constant flame.

  When most we need His gracious hand
  This friend is always near;
With heaven and earth at His command,
  He waits to answer prayer.

  His love no end nor measure knows,
  No change can turn its course;
Immutably the same it flows,
  From one eternal source.

  When frowns appear to veil His face,
  And clouds surround His throne;
He hides the purpose of His grace,
  To make it better known.

  And when our dearest comforts fall,
  Before His sovereign will,
He never takes away our all;
  Himself He gives us still.

Rev. Joseph Swain

No comments:

Post a Comment