To order one of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Father's Bible with Hark, ‘tis the Master! He’s calling you today and Precious Bible! what a treasure

Hark, ‘tis the Master! He’s calling you today,
Follow where His voice is guiding;
Look for His footprints along the Heav’nward way,
Follow where His voice is guiding.
He who lives forevermore,
Trod this earthly path before,
Knows its dangers, knows it grief,
He will send your soul relief.

New fields of blessing will open to your view,
Follow where His voice is guiding;
Seeking His Spirit your daily strength renew,
Follow where His voice is guiding.
Pressing onward, glad and free,
Sweeter will His service be,
Richer His rewards of love,
Foretastes of the feast above.

What tho’ temptations may beckon you aside?
Follow where His voice is guiding;
Under His banner in loyalty abide,
Follow where His voice is guiding.
Tho’ the way seem hard and long,
Faith will sing her cheery song;
Soon we’ll lay the burdens down,
Then the palm, the harp, the crown.

Chorus
Follow, follow where His voice is guiding,
Follow, follow where His voice is guiding,
Follow where His voice is guiding,
Follow, follow, follow on.

E. E. Hewitt
Precious Bible! what a treasure
  Does the word of God afford!-
All I want for life or pleasure,
  Food and medicine, shield and sword.
Let the world account me poor;
Having this, I need no more.

Food to which the world’s a stranger
  Here my hungry soul enjoys;
Of excess there is no danger;
  Though it fills, it never cloys;
On a dying Christ I feed;
He is meat and drink indeed.

When my faith is faint and sickly,
  Or when Satan wounds my mind,
Cordials to revive me quickly,
  Healing medicines, here I find;
To the promises I flee;
Each affords a remedy.

Newton

No comments:

Post a Comment