To order one of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

Friday, November 8, 2013

Daisies and Cosmos with I do not ask to see the way with Let me but hear my Saviour say

I do not ask to see the way
My feet will have to tread,
But only that my soul may feed
Upon the living bread:
‘Tis better far that I should walk
By faith close to His side;
I may not know the way I go,
But oh, I know my Guide.

And if my feet would go astray,
They cannot, for I know
That Jesus guides my falt’ring steps,
As joyfully I go:
And though I may not see His face,
My faith is strong and clear
That in each hour of sore distress
My Savior will be near.

I will not fear, tho’ darkness come
Abroad o’er all the land,
If I may only feel the touch
Of His own loving hand:
And though I tremble when I think
How weak I am, how frail,
My soul is satisfied to know
His love can never fail.

Chorus
His love can never fail,
His love can never fail;
My soul is satisfied to know
His love can never fail.

E. S. Hall


Let me but hear my Saviour say,
“Strength shall be equal to thy day!”
Then I shall rejoice in deep distress,
Leaning on all-sufficient grace.

I glory in infirmity,
That Christ’s own power may rest on me;
When I am weak, then am I strong;
Grace is my shield, and Christ my song.

I can do all things-or can bear
All sufferings, if my Lord be there;
Sweet pleasures mingle with the pains,
While His own hand my head sustains.

     Rev. Isaac Watts

No comments:

Post a Comment