To order one of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Colorful Glass Shapes with When I fear my faith will fail and Jesus, these eyes have never seen

When I fear my faith will fail,
Christ will hold me fast;
When the tempter would prevail,
He can hold me fast.

I could never keep my hold,
He must hold me fast;
For my love is often cold,
He must hold me fast.

I am precious in His sight,
He will hold me fast;
Those He saves are His delight,
He will hold me fast.

He’ll not let my soul be lost,
Christ will hold me fast;
Bought by Him at such a cost,
He will hold me fast.

Chorus
He will hold me fast,
He will hold me fast;
For my Savior loves me so,
He will hold me fast.

Ada R. Habershon
  Jesus, these eyes have never seen
  That radiant form of Thine;
The veil of sense hangs dark between
  Thy blessed face and mine.

  I see Thee not, I hear Thee not,
  Yet art Thou oft with me;
And earth hath ne’er so dear a spot,
  As where I meet with Thee.

  Like some bright dream that comes unsought,
  When slumbers o’er me roll,
Thine image ever fills my thought,
  And charms my ravished soul.

  Yet though I have not seen, and still
  Must rest in faith alone;
I love Thee, dearest Lord, and will,
  Unseen, but not unknown.

  When death these mortal eyes shall seal,
  And still this throbbing heart,
The rending veil shall Thee reveal,
  All glorious as Thou art.

Rev. Ray Palmer

No comments:

Post a Comment