To order one of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Daffodils and Soon will our Savior from Heaven appear and Lord, it belongs not to my care

Soon will our Savior from Heaven appear;
Sweet is the hope and its power to cheer;
All will be changed by a glimpse of His face-
This is the goal at the end of our race!

Loneliness changed to reunion complete,
Absence exchanged for a place at His feet,
Sleeping ones raised in a moment of time,
Living ones changed to His image sublime!

Sunrise will chase all the darkness away,
Night will be changed to the brightness of day,
Tempest will change to ineffable calm,
Weeping will change to a jubilant psalm!

Weakness will change to magnificent strength,
Failure will change to perfection at length,
Sorrow will change to unending delight,
Walking by faith change to walking by sight!

Chorus
Oh, what a change, Oh, what a change,
When I shall see His wonderful face!
Oh, what a change, Oh, what a change,
When I shall see His face!

Ada R. Habershon


Lord, it belongs not to my care
  Whether I die or live;
To love and serve thee is my share,
  And this thy grace must give.

If life be long, I will be glad
  That I may long obey;
If short, yet why should I be sad
  To soar to endless day?

Christ leads me through no darker rooms
  Than he went through before;
No one into his kingdom comes
  But through his opened door.

Come, Lord, when grace has made me meet
  Thy blessed face to see;
For if thy work on earth be sweet,
  What will thy glory be?

My knowledge of that life is small,
  The eye of faith is dim;
But ‘tis enough that Christ knows all,
  And I shall be with him.

Richard Baxter

No comments:

Post a Comment