To order one of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Wild Flower Dish with O sing of my Redeemer and Lead on, O King Eternal

O sing of my Redeemer,
My Saviour, Lord and King;
A song of praise and glory
Let all with rapture sing.

O sing of my Redeemer,
And spread abroad His name;
His mercy, free and boundless,
Let heav’n and earth proclaim.

O sing of my Redeemer;
His praise my theme shall be;
He took my sins upon Him,
And bore them on the tree.

O sing of my Redeemer;
On Him alone I call;
My everlasting portion,
My Hope, My Life, my All.

Chorus
O sing of my Redeemer,
Who gave Himself for me;
Upon the cross He suffered,
From sin to set me free.
         F. J. Crosby
Lead on, O King Eternal,
  The day of march has come;
Henceforth in fields of conquest
  Thy tents shall be our home:
Through days of preparation
  Thy grace has made us strong,
And now, O King Eternal,
  We lift our battle song.

Lead on, O King Eternal,
  Till sin’s fierce war shall cease,
And Holiness shall whisper
  The sweet Amen of peace;
For not with swords loud clashing,
  Nor roll of stirring drums,
But deeds of love and mercy,
  The heavenly kingdom comes.

Lead on, O King Eternal:
  We follow, not with fears;
For gladness breaks like morning
  Where’er Thy face appears;
Thy cross is lifted o’er us;
  We journey in its light:
The crown awaits the conquest;
  Lead on, O God of might.
        Rev. Ernest W. Shurtleff

No comments:

Post a Comment