To order one of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Spring Arrangement with Thou art, O Lord, my Hiding Place and Golden harps are sounding

Thou art, O Lord, my Hiding Place;
My soul beneath Thy care
May fold its wings in perfect peace,
And fear no danger there.

Thou art, O Lord, my Hiding Place
From storm and tempest wild;
For naught can harm the humblest one
Whom Thou has made Thy child.

Thou art, O Lord, my Hiding Place
From strong temptation’s pow’r;
For Thou hast promised by Thy grace
To keep me hour by hour.

Thou art, O Lord, my Hiding Place
My life is hid with thee;
Lord, Thou art mine, and I am Thine,
Thro’ all eternity.

Chorus
My Hiding Place, my Hiding Place,
When stormy billows roll;
My Rock, my Hope, my sure Defense,
The Anchor of my soul.
        R. Hutchinson
Golden harps are sounding,
  Angel voices ringing,
Pearly gates are opened,
  Opened for the King:
Christ, the King of Glory,
  Jesus, King of love,
Is gone up in triumph
  To His throne above.

He who came to save us,
  He who bled and died,
Now is crowned with glory
  At His Father’s side.
Never more to suffer,
  Never more to die,
Jesus, King of Glory,
  Is gone up on high.

Praying for His children
  In that blessed place,
Calling them to glory,
  Sending them His grace;
His bright home preparing,
  Faithful ones, for you;
Jesus ever liveth,
  Ever loveth too.

Refrain
All His work is ended,
Joyfully we sing;
Jesus hath ascended:
Glory to our King!
     Frances R. Havergal

No comments:

Post a Comment