To order one of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

Friday, March 14, 2014

Bible Heirloom with O my Redeemer and The heavens declare Thy glory, Lord

O my Redeemer,
What a Friend Thou art to me!
O what a Refuge
I have found in Thee!
When the way was dreary,
And my heart was sore oppressed,
‘Twas Thy voice that lulled me
To a calm, sweet rest.

When, in their beauty,
Stars unveil their silver light,
Then, O my Saviour,
Give me songs at night-
Songs of yonder mansions,
Where the dear ones, gone before,
Sing Thy praise forever,
On that peaceful shore.

Jesus, my Saviour,
When the last deep shadows fall;
When, in the silence
I shall hear Thy call,-
In Thine arms reposing,
Let me breathe my life away,
And awake triumphant,
In eternal day.

Chorus

Nearer, draw nearer,
Till my soul is lost in Thee;
Nearer, draw nearer,
Blessed Lord, to me.
       F. J. Crosby
The heavens declare Thy glory, Lord;
In every star Thy wisdom shines;
But when our eyes behold Thy word,
We read Thy Name in fairer lines.

The rolling sun, the changing light,
And nights and days, Thy power confess;
But the blest volume Thou hast writ
Reveals Thy justice and Thy grace.

Sun, moon, and stars convey Thy praise
Round the whole earth, and never stand;
So when Thy truth began its race,
It touched and glanced on every land.

Nor shall Thy spreading gospel rest
Till through the world Thy truth has run;
Till Christ has all the nations blest
That see the light, or feel the sun.

Great Sun of Righteousness, arise;
Bless the dark world with heavenly light;
Thy gospel makes the simple wise,
Thy laws are pure, Thy judgments right.
     Rev. Isaac Watts

No comments:

Post a Comment