To order one of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

Monday, March 3, 2014

In Prayer with Come on the wings of the morning, and LORD, in the morning Thou shalt hear

Come on the wings of the morning,
Come, Thou Redeemer and King;
Hail to the day that is dawning,
Hail to the joy it will bring!

Come on the wings of the morning,
Come with Thy glory and grace,
All of Thy promise performing,
Showing the light of Thy face.

Come on the wings of the morning,
Come with a joyful surprise,
Lifting the sad and the mourning,
Wiping the tears from their eyes.

Come on the wings of the morning,
Come as the King to Thy throne;
Have we not sounded Thy warning?
Now let Thy glory be known.

Chorus
O come on the wings of the morning,
O come to our hearts as we sing,
Come as we sing, in the day that is dawning,
O come Thou Redeemer and King.
     El Nathan


LORD, in the morning Thou shalt hear
  My voice ascending high;
To Thee will I direct my prayer,
  To Thee lift up mine eye:

Up to the hills, where Christ is gone
  To plead for all His saints,
Presenting at His Father’s throne
  Our songs and our complaints.

Thou art a God before whose sight
  The wicked shall not stand;
Sinners shall ne’er be Thy delight,
  Nor dwell at Thy right hand.

But to Thy house will I resort,
  To taste Thy mercies there;
I will frequent Thy holy court,
  And worship in Thy fear.

O may Thy Spirit guide my feet
  In ways of righteousness;
Make every path of duty straight
  And plain before my face.
     Rev. Isaac Watts

No comments:

Post a Comment