To order one of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Fresh Farm Eggs in a Regal Setting with In the land of fadeless day and Redeemed, how I love to proclaim it,

In the land of fadeless day
Lies the “city foursquare;”
It shall never pass away,
And there is “no night there.”

All the gates of pearl are made
In the “city foursquare;”
All the streets with gold are laid,
And there is “no night there.”

And the gates shall never close
To the “city foursquare;”
There life’s crystal river flows,
And there is “no night there.”

There they need no sunshine bright,
In the “city foursquare;”
For the Lamb is all the light,
And there is “no night there.”

Chorus

God shall “wipe away all tears;”
There’s no death, no pain, nor fears;
And they count not time by years,
For there is “no night there.”

John R. Clements

Redeemed, how I love to proclaim it,
Redeemed by the blood of the Lamb;
Redeemed thro’ his infinite mercy,
His child and forever I am.

Redeemed, and so happy in Jesus,
No language my rapture can tell,
I know that the light of his presence
With me doth continually dwell.

I think of my blessed Redeemer,
I think of him all the day long,
I sing, for I cannot be silent,
His love is the theme of my song.

I know I shall see in his beauty,
The King in whose law I delight,
Who lovingly guardeth my footsteps,
And giveth me songs in the night.

I know there’s a crown that is waiting
In yonder bright mansion for me,
And soon, with the spirits made perfect,
At home with the Lord I shall be.

Refrain

Redeemed, redeemed, redeemed by the blood of the Lamb,
Redeemed, redeemed, His child and forever I am.

Fanny J. Crosby

No comments:

Post a Comment