To order one of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

Sunday, November 14, 2010

November Flowers, Watermelon and O Thou, to whose all searching sight

O Thou, to whose all searching sight
The darkness shineth as the light;
Search, prove my heart, it pants for Thee;
O burst these bonds, and set it free.

If in this darksome wild I stray,
Be Thou my Light, be Thou my Way;
No foes, nor violence I fear,
Nor fraud, while Thou, my God, art near.

When rising floods my soul o’erflow,
When sinks my heart in waves of woe;
Jesus, Thy timely aid impart,
And raise my head, and cheer my heart.

Saviour, where’er Thy steps I see,
Dauntless, untired, I follow Thee;
O let Thy hand support me still,
And lead me to Thy holy hill.

If rough and thorny be the way,
My strength proportion to my day;
Till toil, and grief, and pain shall cease,
Where all is calm, and joy, and peace.

Count Nicolaus von Zinzendorf
Tr. Rev. John Wesley

No comments:

Post a Comment