To order one of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Boots and Sweet are the promises, Kind is the word

Sweet are the promises, Kind is the word;
Dearer far than any message man ever heard
Pure was the mind of Christ, Sinless I see;
He the great example is, and pattern for me.

Sweet is the tender love Jesus hath shown;
Sweeter far than any love that mortals have known,
Kind to the erring one, Faithful is He;
He the great example is, and pattern for me.

List to His loving words, “Come unto Me;”
Weary, heavy laden, there is sweet rest for thee,
Trust in His promises, Faithful and sure;
Lean upon the Savior, and thy soul is secure.

Chorus:
Where He leads I’ll follow,
Follow all the way.
Where He leads I’ll follow,
Follow Jesus ev’ry day.

W. A. Ogden

No comments:

Post a Comment