To order one of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Cosmos in Carnival Glass with There’s no friend to me like Jesus and Grace! ‘tis a charming sound

There’s no friend to me like Jesus,
He my ev’ry need supplies;
He not only saves but keeps me,
Nothing good from me denies.

All, yes, all to me is Jesus,
Blest Redeemer, Savior, Guide,
And from ev’ry foe defends me,
And in Him I’ll ever hide.

I will never cease to love Him,
He who died to set me free;
Now in Him I am abiding,
And some day His face I’ll see.

Chorus
Yes, in Him I’m fully trusting,
Yes, thro’ Him I’ll conquer all;
For I know He saves and keeps me,
And He’ll never let me fall.

M. J. Babbitt

Grace! ‘tis a charming sound,
  Harmonious to the ear;
Heaven with the echo shall resound,
  And all the earth shall hear.

Grace first contrived the way
  To save rebellious man;
And all the steps that grace display
  Which drew the wondrous plan.

Grace led my roving feet
  To tread the heavenly road;
And new supplies each hour I meet,
  While pressing on to God.

Grace all the work shall crown,
  Through everlasting days;
It lays in heaven the topmost stone,
  And well deserves the praise.

Philip Doddridge

No comments:

Post a Comment