To order one of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Anniversary Flowers with I know my heav’nly Father knows and God moves in a mysterious way

I know my heav’nly Father knows
The storms that would my way oppose;
But He can drive the clouds away,
And turn my darkness into day,
And turn my darkness into day.

I know my heav’nly Father knows
The balm I need to soothe my woes;
And with His touch of love divine,
He heals this wounded soul of mine,
He heals this wounded soul of mine.

I know my heav’nly Father knows
How frail I am to meet my foes,
But He my cause will e’er defend,
Uphold and keep me to the end,
Uphold and keep me to the end.

I know my heav’nly Father knows
The hour my journey here will close,
And may that hour, O faithful Guide,
Find me safe sheltered by Thy side,
Find me safe sheltered by Thy side.

Chorus
He knows, He knows
The storms that would my way oppose;
He knows, He knows,
And tempers ev’ry wind that blows.

S. M. I. Henry

God moves in a mysterious way
  His wonders to perform;
He plants his footsteps in the sea,
  And rides upon the storm.

Ye fearful saints, fresh courage take;
  The clouds ye so much dread
Are big with mercy, and shall break
  With blessing on your head.

Judge not the Lord by feeble sense,
  But trust him for his grace;
Behind a frowning providence
  He hides a smiling face.

His purposes will ripen fast,
  Unfolding every hour;
The bud may have a bitter taste,
  But sweet will be the flower.

Blind unbelief is sure to err,
  And scan his work in vain;
God is his own interpreter,
  And he will make it plain.

William Cowper

No comments:

Post a Comment