To order one of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Roses for My Husband and O Holy Saviour, Friend unseen

O Holy Saviour, Friend unseen,
Since on thine arm thou bidd’st me lean,
Help me, throughout life’s changing scene,
By faith to cling to thee.

What though the world deceitful prove,
And earthly friends and hopes remove;
With patient, uncomplaining love,
Still would I cling to thee.

Though oft I seem to tread alone
Life’s dreary waste, with thorns o’ergrown,
Thy voice of love, in gentlest tone,
Still whispers, “Cling to me!”

Though faith and hope are often tried,
I ask not, need not, aught beside;
So safe, so calm, so satisfied,
The soul that clings to thee.


Charlotte Elliott

1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    My name is Patricia at The Well Watered Garden. Thank you so much for stopping by and reading my blog. I appreciate what you said and I would love to have some followers but don't know how to set that all up. Your input would be much appreciated. I love your work and the verses and just your whole presentation...it is very lovely! I just adore these roses! Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless, Patricia

    ReplyDelete