To order one of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Roses In a Glass and In my Father’s house there is many a room


In my Father’s house there is many a room,
And my Lord has gone to prepare
A place for me; O can it be
That I shall be with Him there?

In my Father’s house there is endless day,
With no cloud of sorrow or care,
No tearful eyes, no groans or sighs,
They know who are with Him there.

In my Father’s house there’s no want or woe,
And there can be no more pray’r;
For what beside can God provide,
Since we shall be with Him there.

In my Father’s house there is no more death,
For the life of God we share;
No thought of sin can enter in,
For we shall be with Him there.

In my Father’s house there are blessed saints,
Who His holy image bear;
They find in this their sweetest bliss,
That they may be with Him there.

Chorus:

Forever with Jesus there,
Forever with Jesus there;
What grace divine, that He is mine!
And I shall be with Him there.

Rev. Arthur T. Pierson

1 comment:

  1. I just came across your blog and I have found it to be most encouraging! Keep up with this ministry which GOD has laid on your heart! GOD BLESS!

    ReplyDelete